DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ ADVOCATS & ASSOCIATS®
as a multidisciplinary office, it advises in different areas of expertise, to both COMPANIES and INDIVIDUALS, pretending in any case, give a serious and quality solution:
LEGAL ADVICE TO COMPANIES:
- Litigation in corporate, taxation, private, criminal and administrative law
- Criminal economic law
- Intellectual property, trade marks, patents, and copyright
- Real Estate, drafting and advice on leases, contracts of option
- Urban planning law
- Estate administration and management.
- Company law: incorporation, re-registration, mergers and acquisitions and insolvency proceedings
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Tax planning, administrative litigation, and tax inspections
- Labor advice and equality plans, Social Security, Employment Regulations, Labor
- Contract and Human Resources.
LEGAL ADVICE TO INDIVIDUALS:
- Private Law:
- Claims derived from traffic accidents.
- Family law.
- General, contractual and non-contractual civil liability.
- Claims derived from constructions and building.
- Execution procedures.
- Actions derived from the Urban Leasing Law and Horizontal Property Law.
- Processes on capacity and disabilities.
- National and international inheritance disputes, etc.
- Labour Area: Dismissals, Social Security benefits, Disabilities, self-employment. Procedures for reducing and adapting working hours, etc.
- Criminal Area: Accusation, defense, crimes and offenses, prison law, traffic accidents, etc…
- Tax Area: Tax planning, tax settlement and management, economic-administrative claims, appeals against sanctions.
- Administrative and Contentious-Administrative Area: Appeals against decisions of all Administrative Bodies, urban planning, housing, expropriations, representation before Contentious-Administrative Courts; Immigration law, etc...
- Estate Administration: Management and control of leases, asset administration.