Your privacy is important to us, so through this document we explain what data we collect from users, how we use them and what for, among other indications. Older than 14 years can register as users without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. In case of minors 14 years or identified as "legally incapable", we will always need parental consent, or the guardian or legal representative.
For your information, we will never request more information than we will actually need for the services required; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your prior authorization; and we will never use your data for any other purpose not previously indicated.
DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 from December (LOPDGDD) and other current legal regulations on the protection of personal data, and by law 34/2002, of 11 of July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that you have implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with web users;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User;
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and,
- Customer and / or supplier data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them to the person responsible, in compliance with administrative obligations, prosecutors, accounting and working days that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Low" to email@example.com.
According to the LSSICE, DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., does not practice SPAM, Thus, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. In consecuense, in all communications you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement..
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, that will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, register or receive information about the provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimation for the development of administrative obligations, prosecutors, accounting and labor that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user.. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As user-interested, You can request the exercise of the following rights before DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ ADVOCATS, S.L.P., submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: DIAZ- TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any analogous means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data undergoing treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows correcting errors and modifying data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that is found to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease in it.
- Limitation of treatment: involves marking personal data kept, in order to limit their future treatment.
- Data portability: provision of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that it can transmit them to another person in charge, unimpeded.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, You have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your data may have been violated (www.aepd.es).
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, We will keep certain personal identifying and traffic data for the maximum period of 2 years in the event that it was required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, lost, robo, unauthorized treatment or access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, It is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the person in charge is the following:
- Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website.
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website.
Refusal to supply the mandatory data will make it impossible to meet the specific request in question. You declare that the information and data you provide us with are accurate, current and truthful. Please in case of modification, immediately communicate it so that the information in treatment is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
We inform you that DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ ADVOCATS, S.L.P., can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers on social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) from the official pages of DÍAZ- TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, provider's products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
Publication of content is prohibited:
- That are allegedly unlawful by national regulations, community or international or that carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy online, bother or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ ADVOCATS, S.L.P., consider inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by DÍAZ TARRAGÓ ADVOCATS, S.L.P.,., being able to send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of DÍAZ -TARRAGÓ ADVOCATS, S.L.P.,, through the following link: https://diaztarrago.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, si Vd. Submit personal information through the social network, DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, owing the user in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
In the event that the user sends their CV through our website, We inform you that the data provided will be processed to make you participate in the selection processes that may have, carrying out an analysis of the applicant's profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position of the person in charge. In case of any modification in the data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be erased, guaranteeing total confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
The data may be processed and / or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of preservation of your resume and for the same purposes previously reported.
DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ LAWYERS, S.L.P., reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, it is revocable at any time communicating it to DÍAZ-TARRAGÓ ADVOCATS, S.L.P., in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
To all intents and purposes the relations between DÍAZ -TARRAGÓ ADVOCATS, S.L.P., with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, The Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona are competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to its use..